despite the lack of time with managing 2 kids, of which one is a 7 months old baby, I was thinking of ways to help my customers and anyone reading this post on how to clean jewellery, whether V DESIGN LAB's or other jewellery pieces.
Sometimes we don't wear our favourite jewellery pieces anymore simply because they don't look clean and shiny anymore. Usually it is because they tarnished and look old and dusty.
But there is a solution to that rather then just buying something new, which you can still do, and still enjoy the pleasure to wear your older pieces.
Jewellery cleaning could feel as a daunting task right away, but actually it is super easy and it takes just a few quick gestures to give new life or revamp your favourite jewellery pieces!
Photo by John Thomas @capturelight (source: Unsplash.com free to use)
What do you need?
- a bowl
- lukewarm water
- gentle soap
- a soft used toothbrush
Usually items that we all have at home.
- Warm up a solution of a product to clean silver (for silver jewellery) or a gentle dish soap
INGRANAGGI Pinnacle Earrings in 18Kt Gold plating
These 3 steps take maybe 1-2 minutes max for a couple of jewellery pieces.
I assure you, it is more the mental laziness than anything else ;)
For a simpler & lighter polish you can clean it with a very soft cloth such as the ones for glasses. This will get fingerprints away.
Ultimately you can have your jewellery pieces gold plated once again (if need be) after some time and give them new life!
- Jewellery featured in the cleaning: INGRANAGGI Pinnacle Earrings in 18Kt Gold plating.
- More about jewellery care here
- Feel free to write me an email with any question at email@example.com
- Blog Cover Image by John Thomas @capturelight (source: Unsplash.com free to use)
- Watch V DESIGN LAB Reel or Video on Instagram Direct Link to the video